If you’re looking to deep clean your home, but don’t want to use harsh chemicals or pay a lot of money for professional cleaning services, steam cleaning is the perfect solution.
Steam cleaners are powerful and flexible tools that can be used on most surfaces throughout your house. They work by heating water until it boils, then spraying this hot mist onto any surface in need of cleaning.
The best part about steam cleaners is how easy they are to use! All you have to do is fill up the tank with water and press a button before walking away as the machine does all the hard work for you! You’ll never look back after trying out this innovative new way to clean your home.
Steam cleaning is cost-effective because it only uses little water and electricity.
It is efficient because the high temperature kills germs and mold spores that may hide in your home.
It is environmentally friendly because there are no chemicals involved.
Useful for all Areas of Kitchens and Bathrooms
When thinking of using steam to clean, most people are likely to think of steam cleaners that are commercially available for carpets. However, home steam cleaners are easy to use. Also, they can be useful in other areas of your home besides carpeting.
• Save time on scrubbing floors and surfaces because steam removes dirt
• Maintain a fresh scent that will linger in any room
• Steam can clean many parts of the home. Also, outside areas like garages, cars, and windows.
• It could be cheaper in the long to use steam than purchase expensive branded cleaners.
• If you don’t want to spend time scrubbing, then cleaning with steam is for you.
• You’ll no longer need to worry about harmful chemicals that could harm your loved ones or you.
• Steam will kill all the germs and bacteria that lurk in your home’s nooks and crannies.
• Steam can clean every room of the house. However, they are useful for cleaning floors, bathrooms, and kitchens.
Sanitize and Deodorize Carpets and Soft Furnishings
Although most steam cleaners resemble vacuum cleaners, there are also smaller, hand-held types on the market that are nimble enough to get into even the tightest spaces.
The steam cleaner can disinfect and deodorize almost any surface in your house. That the steam won’t damage, of course.
On carpets, steam will bring up the pile and remove stale smells, so great for a home with pets and small children.
Economical to Run
Today’s steam cleaners use very little water (most of them use less than one gallon of regular tap water) and are easy to operate and maintain.
They create steam that is low in moisture, and that’s what carries the heat to the surface that needs to be cleaned. Because there’s so little moisture used, the now-clean area dries almost instantly.
Versatile: Can be Used on Many Surfaces
Most steam cleaners on the market have various accessories, so we can use them for multiple applications and on almost any surface.
These accessories allow the heated vapor to reach the surface to be cleaned and often include a set of brushes to help agitate and release the dirt.
The heat from the machine does the work for you because the steam is over the boiling point (often between 240 to 280 degrees).
It’s hot enough to burn your skin, so you’ll need to be extremely careful when using one. It’s also vitally important that you read and follow all the instructions that come with the machine before you use it.
Top Reasons to Steam Clean Your Home
Some of the benefits of using a steam cleaning system include, but are not limited to:
• The equipment is easy to use. The attachments make it easy to reach the small space and corners that might not be accessible with traditional cleaning methods.
• No chemicals are used, so you don’t have to worry about the hazards that come with most cleaning supplies currently on the market. Since no harsh chemicals are used, there is no chemical residue after you’re done cleaning.
• Steam kills the mold spores that might hide in your bathroom or kitchen.
• You don’t have to work as hard when cleaning. The steam does most of the hard work for you by softening the dirt and making it easier to remove.
Are Steam Cleaners Likely to be an Asset in Your Home?
While the steam cleaning systems that are on the market today may seem a little expensive to begin with, just look at the money you can save in the long run by not buying all those chemical-heavy cleaners.
You’ll also have peace of mind knowing that you have a clean home, and you didn’t have to use chemicals to get it that way.